BUSH WHACKED !
The Killer who would be president...
Of the 131 cases where a Death Row inmate has been executed in Texas under George W. Bush :
* 40 involved trials where the defense attorneys presented no evidence or only one witness during the sentencing phase.
* 29 included a psychiatrist who gave testimony that the American Psychiatric Association condemned as unethical and untrustworthy.
* 43 included defense attorneys publicly sanctioned for misconduct - either before or after their work on these cases.
* 23 included jailhouse informants, considered to be among the least credible of witnesses.
* 23 included visual hair analysis, which has consistently proved unreliable.
- Source The Chicago Tribune
|International Outrage Over Bush's "Texecutions"|
George W. Bush has presided over 130 executions in the state of
Texas as Governor, and it appears there's no end in sight. Despite
being condemned by the Government of France as being
"A serial killer unfit to be the next US President" Bush still wants the opportunity to destroy America's international reputaion and further strain relations between America and its allies...
"The execution of Odell Barnes is an assassination," said Jack Lang,
the chairman of
the French National Assembly's foreign affairs committee.
Lang flew to Texas last month to intervene on Barnes' behalf and met Barnes in his prison in
"How can Governor Bush pretend to aspire to the presidency of the United States after having
perpetrated such a crime ? What credit would he have to demand respect for human rights
around the world when he was the instigator of such a barbaric act ?"
The leading French politician and rights campaigner, said the execution of Odell Barnes late
Wednesday amounted to an assassination and that he was ``revolted and indignant'' by this
"barbaric act." The execution made headline news in France, where President Jacques Chirac
and Prime Minister Lionel Jospin intervened on Barnes behalf.
Since announcing an international tourist boycott of the Lone Star State,
the Canadians have gone on to post over 1/3 of Texas
death row inmates online, including a page dedicated to Bush's victims....
Visit their "Serial President" webpage for more info. on "The Texecutioner"
Pat Robertson Archbishop Desmond Tutu The Pope
All 3 have asked Bush to stop executions and show mercy
They've all been ignored by Governor Bush
Compassionate Conservative huh ?
|There is Methodist to his Madness !|
Denying allegations of drug use
Killing people instead for kicks
What does Governor Bush have to say about all this . . . ?
This webpage is dedicated to the memory of Bush's 130+ executions